Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Back to School


As kids head back to class, it's time for parents to restock the kitchen pantry with healthy meal and after school snack options to support their children's growing bodies.

This back-to-school season, I want to educate parents about the importance of brainy breakfasts, nutrient-dense lunch and dinners and healthy after school snacks.

I will be sending out Newsletter "Blasts" to help you get back into the groove. Full of tips, science-based nutrition information and recipes straight to your email inbox! 

Haven't signed up for my newsletter yet? Sign up now and you will also receive:

  • A quick lunchbox lesson with the Savvy School Lunch Guide. 
  • Healthy after school snack recipes. 
Simply go to Join My List at the top of my website, enter your name and email address and that's it! As always your information is safe and will never be shared with anyone! 

Let's start the school year off on the right foot! I'm here to help you!

Much Love,
Alyssa 

No comments:

Post a Comment