Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Weekly Newsletter: Welcome to Healthy Appetites Meal Planning!





A reoccurring statement I hear from parents in regards to eating healthy is; "I don't have time."  I completely understand! The schedules that family's have today are crazy!  Between work, school and after school activities, this leaves very little time for a home cooked meal to be shared around the family table. Opening a box of mac and cheese sometimes seems like the answer for supper when the time is late, the homework still needs to be done and don't forget the lunches and snacks that need to be packed for the next day. Time is precious.  So is the health of your family.

Healthy eating for the family doesn't have to be complicated. What if you had your weeks worth of meals planned out for you?  Recipes and a shopping list that were customized to you and your family's specific needs?  I am here to help you!  I will sit down with you and discuss what your families eating habits, preferences and any possible food allergies are.  Together we will customize a meal plan that works for you and your family. It is my intention to help you simplify your life by providing the tools you need to get a nourishing meal on the table.

How does this work?  At the top of my website, you will notice a Subscribe button through Paypal. You will be billed $20 per month and each Saturday receive:

* 5 healthy and delicious dinner recipes
* 2 snack recipes perfect for everyone in the family
* A complete shopping list
* Healthy and helpful tips

I will send all this directly to your email inbox!
You can cancel your subscription any time if you are not satisfied.

Contact me to make an appointment;  alyssabrigandi@gmail.com or 603-953-5709

I look forward to working with you and your family!

Gather. Eat. Nourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment