Sunday, July 19, 2015

Power Green Smoothie



It's Sunday Funday friends! After an early morning run, I'm fueling up with my favorite smoothie. It's so delicious and jam packed with good for your ingredients I want to share it with you. I was mindful of the measurements this time, usually it's a little bit of this and a whole lotta green so please excuse some of that! 😉


Power Green Smoothie

2 big handfuls of organic spinach
1 cup frozen fruit ( I love this one from Trader Joes)
1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
1 scoop Green Vibrance Powder ( great for the gut with 25 billion probiotics)
1 scoop Mega Food Daily Maca Plus Women Over 40 ( because I'm only as young as I feel! Supports the changing needs of women's reproductive system.)
1/4 tsp Turmeric (good for my joints)
Dash ground black pepper (enhances the efficacy of the Turmeric - food synergy)
16 oz water

Blend until smooth. Makes 32 oz of smoothie. Great start to your day or sip for breakfast and morning snack.




So good! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Get out there and have a Funday Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment