Monday, November 26, 2012

Post Holiday

I'm late getting to the party here today, I apologize!

Last night I returned from a fun filled weekend in the mountains with some special ladies. Every year, we get together the weekend after Thanksgiving for a little shopping, little eating, drinking and lots of laughs!  We get a head start on our Holiday shopping( I think I'm pretty much finished! :D ), eat at some fabulous places such as Peaches (of course!) and tried a few new places such as Front side Grind. I really liked this place!   And the laughs...!  As when the search for the perfect place for that perfect martini got us a little lost.  All we wanted was a warm fire to sit by while sipping that martini!  Luckily we kept our humor and found this place.  And I'm so glad we did because now I want to go back with the hubby! ;)  The laughs and libations continue at our hotel room; all the while remembering "quiet hours"!   Even when a couple of the ladies felt under the weather, cold induced not alcohol, we still managed to have a great time!

Today, with my cheeks still a bit sore from laughing, my belly and heart very full, my wallet not so much, I return to my home.  A place I always love to be.  I missed my babies so.  But they had a great time with their daddy and for that I'm very grateful.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like THE PERFECT weekend - oh, what fun my friend! :) Glad you enjoyed yourself! (time to build that stash back up)

    ReplyDelete