Thursday, January 3, 2013

A New Year...A New Day

It seems like forever since I've been here.  Although I've missed this space, I've thoroughly enjoyed my holiday with family and friends.  As I hope you all have as well. 

I'm excited to share with you what we've been up to during vacation.  It has been great having all of us together, sleeping in, staying up a bit later than normal, cuddling, spending days in our pj's and birthday bowling; just to name a few.










May the start of your New Year be wonderful.  I look forward to spending the new year with you!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back my friend! Looks like a fun and very festive time off! I'm so happy that it was so much fun. I'm trying to get back in the swing here....baby steps! Have a wonderful day! Oh, did you make that sweater? It is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to be back. How was your holiday? I know Sophia was so excited to see Riley after break! Baby steps are always a good thing; highly recommended! ;) Yes, that sweater was a knit for my niece. :)

    ReplyDelete